Blue Yonder Camper Vans 2010-2016 classic VW weddings IN Beds. Herts. Bucks, Oxfordshire and North London
classic vw camper van weddings
Classic VW wedding hire.
Our classic VW wedding hire service offers you stylish and luxurious travel for your special day in one of our classic splitscreen or bay VW camper vans.
The wedding hire VW van is smartly decorated in ribbons and flowers to suit your colours.
Chauffeur driven VW service from your pick-up location, to the ceremony venue and onto the reception venue.
Plenty of time for photographs with the classic VW van.
To receive a quote for your wedding day, complete our online wedding enquiry form or contact Andrew on 01525 306206 or 07986 508283 to discuss the plans for your day.
Classic VW wedding hire: Terms and conditions.
1.It is the responsibility of the hirer to verify that the dates, times and addresses are correct on the booking confirmation.
2. Bookings are not confirmed until the 50% deposit has been paid.
3. Deposits are non-refundable.
4. The balance/total payment is payable 28 days prior to the hire date. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the hire.
Cancellation by you within 28 days of the hire date will incur the full cost.
5. Our vehicles are maintained to the highest standards, but if there should be a breakdown or if the vehicle is involved in an accident, we reserve the right and will endeavour to send an alternative vehicle after consultation with the hirer. However no responsibility will be accepted by Blue Yonder camper vans for any missed connections and/or functions.
6. All wedding hires are on the understanding that this is for a period of four hours, unless previously arranged. We reserve the right to charge an additional cost of £40.00/hour, or part thereof, for any excess time.
7. No smoking is permitted in our vehicles.
8. We reserve the right to charge you a minimum of £100 for any breakages or spillages in the vehicle.
9. Blue Yonder camper vans takes no responsibility for any personal possessions left in our vehicles.
10. Blue Yonder camper vans reserves the right to refuse entry to vehicles and can refuse to continue the journey if any person(s) behave in a manner that may detrimental to any other person or the vehicle and its contents. In this event no refund of monies paid will be given.
11. We cannot carry any passengers under the age of 3 in the back of the 1963 split screen VW van. However there is 1x 3 point seatbelt fitted for the passenger front seat. If a child requires a child safety seat/booster seat, it must be fitted by a parent or guardian.
12. We may be taking photos of our vehicle whilst on hire. We may use these on our website or other promotional material. Please let us know if you do not wish us to do so.
Dear Sonja & Andrew,
Thank you very much for the use of that lovely split screen camper van. As most brides are a little nervous on their wedding day & Helen, unaware of her transport to the wedding ceremony, no different. On seeing Andrew turn into our drive her nerves were replaced by a scream of excitement & a very big grin which continued for the rest of the day.
Thanks again for helping to make our daughters wedding a wonderful event.
Beryl & Robert Coy